Consulting & Risk Assessment
Our professional security advisors are prepared to address our clients’ specific security-related issues, round-the-clock, 365 days a year. Security consulting is a process that involves identifying and assessing existing and anticipated security risks to determine the specific security needs of the client. Security USA® is prepared to put innovative security services into place, giving our clients immediate security solutions. The risk assessment helps our consulting advisors define the singular needs of the client and to address those needs with an integrated security solution: one that combines the best in security technology with our highly trained staff to create the optimal security solution for the client without straining their budget.
Security USA® provides innovative security solutions for anti-terrorist security, business security, international protection, VIP and executive protection.
SECURITY USA® CONSULTING ADVISORS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- An initial client interview with a security consulting professional
- Key staff interviews
- Evaluation of existing security
- Risk assessment and analysis of facility activities
- Integrated security assessment
- Danger and risk assessment
- Production of a clear and objective written risk assessment
- Development of security services
- Recommendations and prioritized implementation objectives
- Strategic plan for use of closed circuit camera, access control, biometrics and other technology as required
- Standard operating procedures for security services
- Continuously reviewed security services through Security USA®, ensuring that ever-changing security needs are addressed as they evolve