Why Security USA®?
There are a lot of options when it comes to New York security companies, making it hard to choose the right one. You can shop on the basis of price alone, or go with a company that somebody knows, but why would you trust the security of your business to a company whose priorities and values don't match with yours?
We run Security USA® according to our founder and management's exacting standards. If the principles below match what you would expect from your security company; call us, so we can start to fulfill your security needs.
- We assign an account executive to each account for individual attention
- We have over 90 years combined experience in both Israeli and American military and law enforcement
- We provide real time field supervision of all accounts
- We are experts in the field of anti-terrorism and risk assessment for both people and property
- Security USA® provides free community outreach programs on safety training for the elderly in our communities, the educational/school community and NYC cab drivers
- We provide free remote spot check monitoring for our clients
- We remotely spot checks our guards and agents from our central monitoring station.
- We are prepared with emergency response teams for natural disasters (hurricanes, storms, etc.)
- We utilize GPS monitoring of both our security vehicles and emergency response vehicles for real time positioning and quick response
- We incorporate the latest technology and resources from facial recognition to bomb detection
- We provide security services for every need from retail security to VIP/dignitaries, and from construction sites to landmark buildings
- Site specific standard operating procedures are customized for each and every account or individual
- Our staff includes experts who are sought out for interviews by TV and print media outlets
- Our company works closely with law enforcement agencies, including city, state and federal agencies
- Security USA® has been recognized for its efforts and professionalism by the NYS Senate and the United States Congress